1. What do you call your panties / underwear / undergarments? Do you have any commonly used nicknames for them?
I call them undies. I wish I would call them “unmentionables,” because that’s one of the silliest words out there. Say it five times out loud and you’ll sense the irony.
2. Have you ever had that supposedly common dream of being in a crowded place in only your underwear?
Nope, not that I remember. I’m probably more likely to have dreams about male movie stars in their underwear (sorry hubby!).
3. What is the worst thing you can think of to make panties out of?
Twizzlers. On a hot, squishy day.
4. If you were a pair of panties, what color would you be, and WHY?
Rainbow, because I don’t think anyone should be stuck in one color scheme, even if that someone is a pair of underwear.
5. Have you ever thrown your panties/underwear at a rock star or other celebrity? If so, which one(s)? If not, which one(s) WOULD you throw your panties/underwear at, given the opportunity?
Hmm. I feel like throwing any underwear that’s not fresh and never-been-used would be more of an insult than a compliment. And if I was insulting someone, I’d probably go with something unexpected like a big wad of Icy-Hot goo. I can’t think of anyone who deserves that right now—sorry!
6. You’re out of clean panties. What do you do?
It depends where I am. Once I was in the wilderness for almost 60 days in a row. If you think I packed in that much underwear or did laundry on a daily basis, you’re mistaken. My mother used to say something about accessories that applies here: When in doubt, do without.
7. Are you old enough to remember Underoos? If so, did you have any? Which ones?
I never had any :(
8. If you could have any message printed on your panties, what would it be?
Go read a book instead of my underwear.
9. How many bloggers does it take to put panties on a goat?
Dear Lord, have our levels of procrastination regarding our writing come to the point that we’re putting panties on goats instead of working on revisions? Shame on us :)
Now I get to pick a few folks to participate:
Jen Daiker~Hilarious writer of all things chick lit.
Matt MacNish~ Because if he participates, it’ll mean he has to answer a question about putting panties on a goat.
Michelle Merrill~ Because she's awesome and has wicked cool eye make-up.
Lisa Gail Green~Because she's awesome and hilarious too!
Jeigh~Because she's super funny and wrote a post about a restaurant called The Pie Hole.
See you on Friday!