Welcome! Please sit down, make yourself comfortable, and have a brownie or three...

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

An Agent's Advice on Manuscript Editing

I have a VERY quick post today, alerting you to something agent Jenny Bent of The Bent Agency posted late last week. If you're in any stage of editing a manuscript, you might want to click on the link below and give it a read :)

One Endings, Beginnings, and the stuff in between

PS~ I'm behind on visiting all of your blogs, but will try to catch up this week!

22 comments:

  1. Ooh great advice Jess!!!! Just a heads up I am having a blog giveaway today and tomorrow...feel free to check it out ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very helpful! Thanks for this link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it, too~ and it's a quick read!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the link. I'm thick in the middle of editing so I NEED this!

      Delete
  3. I'm editing so will check this out Jess. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link. As always, it's terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great advice. Struggling with #1 right now, so it's pretty timely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear that when I go back through my WIP (now in resting mode), I'll be struggling with #1 as well :)

      Delete
  6. I'm gonna go and read what that agent has to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link. Went over there and read three great reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm headed over there now. Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you~ thanks to your blog, I'm now craving Farmers Markets and college football :)

      Delete
  9. Jenny Bent is spectacular. Always love what she has to say. Heading over now. Thanks. :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, Jenny Bent always has valuable things to say. Thanks for sharing, Jess!

    ReplyDelete